Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Here's to New Beginnings...

Here's to a full week of photoshoots in B/CS...let the fun begin!  :)  These are a few sneak peeks of my first two shoots of the Thanksgiving holiday.  Look, comment, enjoy! 

Oh...and for those of you who know me (and those who are getting to know me...) you would be SO proud...I photographed FEET!  Eeew EEEW  EWWWWWWWW! Don't get me wrong K & D, your feet are beautiful...it's just...feet in general give me the heebie jeebies! :/  Ok...enough rambling about my anti-foot fetish!  ENJOY! :)

Daddy's Little Man <3

The hands of love watching over this precious boy...

Hello Christmas Card! ;)

Fun all the way down to their toes...except toes give me the willies! haha :)

Love this new little family! Keep up the good work K & D, ya'll make great parents!

Meet K!  

Classy, but sassy! ;)

So proud of you K!  Keep it up! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jennifer Johnston Photography
CoffeeShop Designs