Sunday, June 19, 2011

Long day but totally worth it...quick sneak peak!!!

So this weekend I traveled to College Station TX, and loved every minute. Got to spend some QT with my BFF Skylar... much needed for both of us... She was also my "amazing assistant"... it was so nice having the help. I had some very fun photo sessions... and these are just a sneak peak... It was so difficult to choose which pictures to post, they all came out so stinkin wonderful... I'm so amazed at God's ability to work through me! I was truly inspired this weekend by each of my sessions... I enjoyed them all and can't wait to get back down here to do it all again soon. Thanks again to my fantastic friend Skylar for setting all these sessions up and coming along to help. YOU ROCK!!! and thanks everyone for allowing me to capture some of my new favorite photos!!! <3
cutest lil family... mummy, daddy, and munchkin.. 

he was rather interested in his fist... they were so very very tasty... 

I'm not sure it gets an cuter than this... he was so happy when we sang the ABC's

beautiful eyes.... M- it was a lot of fun & you did AWESOME :)

meet M- She did wonderful, and has some beautiful eyes... can't wait till the next shoot with her ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jennifer Johnston Photography
CoffeeShop Designs