Monday, July 4, 2011

blogging.... this is what I have been working on the past month.. :)

Well here are some of the lastest sessions I've had... I have been doing a lot and haven't had the time to blog as much as I'd like. Well truth is... I'm not the best at writing and making my blog post the funnest to read.. unless your name is Skylar.. most people skip to see the pictures and don't even read what I have to say.... ha
but... if you do care about what's been going on in my world... stay tuned, you are about to be enlightened... SO I can officially say that my daughter.. Madison who btw is only 22 months old... is potty trained!!!! She wears big girl panties all day and only a pull up at night. We just made her crib into a toddler bed so she is still adjusting to it. That being said.. we didn't want to work on night time until she gets used to her big girl bed. I am such a proud momma :) 
Other exciting news (in my world) MY MOM is coming to visit!!!! I can hardly wait. just 21 days to go.. not that I'm counting or anything. 
and just so you know... I have really enjoyed all my photo sessions. I have learned something new at every shoot, and met some wonderful people that I hope I get to work with again. :) I love photography and the excitement of taking pictures. I love the out come of my pictures and how peoples face's light up when they see their pictures. Makes my heart warm... I am so glad I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up... does that mean I have to grow up now...? boo 
oh well, enjoy these pics.. just a few from my lastest sessions. :) thanks for looking yall <3


Love these 2... they are getting married in 5 days.. I can hardly wait.. they are so right for each other. I am so glad God put these 2 together... he knew I would need this awesome chic to stretch me and make me a better person through Christ. Thanks N- I love you and I'm so happy for you and K!

how cute are they...? such a fun shoot... they were up for anything... thanks yall!!!

Gerber called... asked me to come work for them... I had to decline because I like taking pictures of big kids too... haha ya right, that would have been cool though.. :) isn't he precious though..? umm YES

Beauty... I loved her laugh, and her smile... thanks for letting me take your pictures... you did Awesome. 

cute little miss... she was full of giggles and smiles.. she even wanted to dance for me... I enjoyed watching her light up when I said SMILE!!!

aww one of the new favorites... cute kids, cute puppies... put them together and you have one awesome photo session... I'm falling in love with this family... they are so kind and treated me like I was family and have known me forever... I felt so welcome at their home.  Thanks again G- family :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jennifer Johnston Photography
CoffeeShop Designs