Monday, July 18, 2011

Sneak Peaks from College Station!!! enjoy them :)

So again this weekend I travled to College Station and the surrounding areas.... I was a busy bee :) I don't think I (or Skylar my awesome assistant) sat down for more than 15 minuets at a time. I loved being busy and having a jam packed weekend.... I really enjoyed every single shoot and learned something new from them all. I did my best to get sneak peaks up for everyone... I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do :) I am so worn out... getting up at 5:45 for a family session and then driving 7 1/2 hours home.... My husband just said, "go to bed babe, you're about to fall asleep on your computer.." So on that note... goodnight all!~  thanks for always looking at my blog... much appreciated xoxo



what a cute bunch huh?!! lil aggie girls :)

Daddy and his precious girls... Thanks R for all you do and serving our country... I am blessed to know you and L and very thankful for your dedication!!!

love them <3



yay.. sweet baby girl was kicking for the pictures .. hehe loved it 

aww S you are gorgeous.. you were glowing.. I LOVE this Pic !!!!  

LoVe It <3

lil baby bump

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jennifer Johnston Photography
CoffeeShop Designs